The Adams family arrived Sunday afternoon. Mawmaw prepared a big extended family dinner with steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, macaroni and cheese, salads, fruit, and dessert for everybody. This was at Chris's request cuz he loves that stuff. Suey and her family weren't able to come because Suey is still sick with a cold. We had a good time. Calley made a birthday cake for Caleb that turned out really cute. Josh and his family came, but there is something in Mawmaw's yard that makes his allergies go crazy. His eyes were really puffy when they left. Guess we better not go back to Mawmaw's yard for dinner very often.
I didn't get released from Relief Society on Sunday like I thought I would. The bishop has been really sick with kidney stones and underwent surgery during the week. Guess replacing the RS presidency is the last thing on his mind right now. But that's OK. We'll just keep serving until released.
Here are a couple of new scrapbook pages I made today.


No comments:
Post a Comment