Chris called and said he and Anne are coming down tonight to stay at the Humphreys Hotel. Thank goodness we had an opening. He has to interview for a third job at UVRMC in the morning. Then he has to go back to Layton for a staff meeting at the hospital and I don't know what else. Anne will stay here in town to help her sister Emily, who is moving back here from the San Francisco area with her husband Howie and family. They will be living in Anne's parents' home until they get settled and get their own home. Howie got a job somewhere around here at a bank, I think. Anyway, it will be good to have them here with us, even for a short while.
I had Calley take a photo of me this morning with my new do. I got my hair cut again about 10 days ago, and I'm wearing it very, very short. Even shorter than my blog that said I was wearing it short. Here is a photo, but please ignore the double chin. Isn't it remarkable what poor lighting does in photos? I wanted you to see my do, not my face, so I went into a photo editing program and tried to blur my fat face. It may not be a flattering style for my face. In fact, in the 10 days or so that I've been wearing it this way, only one person has told me it's a cute style on me. But then again maybe that's because I change my hairstyle every month or so anyway. But I don't care. I spend a total of about 6 or 7 minutes on my hair in the mornings, and that means I go from wash to dry to set in that amount of time. I love the timesaver it is.

4 comments:
I like your haircut!
I like lazy days, although I don't get them very often anymore. I like the hair too!
I like your hair too, mom!
It looks great, Grandma!
Post a Comment