Friday, February 15, 2008

Something Funny

Oh, I forgot to mention this. I went to Costco to drop off Calley's prescription on Valentine's Day about noon. As I walked from my car to the entrance, I counted 12 bouquets of flowers going out the door. As I walked under the canopy, or whatever you call it, there were about six more people leaving with bouquets of flowers. In the store there were several flower stations set up and tons of people milling around them making a selection. I went to WalMart a little later in the day and the same thing was going on. Tons of people leaving with flower bouquets and at least two flower stations right inside the store. One of the flower stations was completely empty - all flowers gone. I just think it's interesting to see how successful commercialism is when it comes to special days. Oh well.

No comments: